Zoner Photo Studio X helps you take control of your photos. Zoner Photo Studio is a complete toolbox for managing and processing digital photos. Acquire pictures from your camera, organize your archive, and edit and share your photos – it’s never been easier! Zoner Photo Studio is useful for beginners, advanced users, and experienced photographers, who can select one out of four different variants.Zoner Photo Studio is made for every user of digital cameras, scanners, and mobile devices. It contains everything you need for quality digital photo processing from start to finish: tools for downloading to your computer, for automatic and manual editing and defect correction in pictures, for easy photo management, and for sharing and publishing photos.
This software also provides effects from fun to highly professional.
• Just connect your camera, and Zoner Photo Studio handles the rest. Your imported photos are automatically sorted, and you can also rename them and back them up.
• Keep your photos organized, no matter whether you’ve got 100, 1,000, or 100,000. Add colored labels, rate photos, and give them map locations.
• Add color to your photos or brighten them effortlessly. The new Develop module lets you enhance photos non-destructively – your full-quality original is always at hand.
• Edit your photos, right to the last pixel. Zoner Photo Studio is your friend for collages, portrait retouching, adjusting objects’ colors, and making beautiful panoramas. Its advanced photo editor will help with all this and more.
Features of Zoner Photo Studio X Final
• Optimized and faster RAW module
• Catalog, advanced picture management and archival
• Multi-exposures help you to do the “impossible”
• Transparency support
• Healing Brush and Selection Brush tool
• Direct upload to Facebook, Flickr, and Picassa Web Albums
• 64-bit program version
• A wide array of edits and effects for photo enthusiasts
• HDR, panoramas, 3D photo maker
• Convenient, time saving batch operations
• Support for GPS map data
• Easy and direct web publishing
• Templates for calendars, contact lists, and more
Bitmap formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PSB, PCD, BMP, PCX, TGA, ICO, RLE, WPG, DIB, BMI, PSP, PSPIMAGE, THM, HDP, WDP, JP2, J2K, JPC, PNM, PPM, PAM, PBM, PGM, WBMP, BMS, JPS, PNS, DCM, KDC, MPO, JXR, HDR, ZPS
RAW formats: CRW, CR2, DNG, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, ARW, SRF, SR2, MEF, ERF, RAW, RAF, FFF, RWZ, RWL, 3FR, CS1, SRW
For viewing purposes only, you can expand the range of supported formats by installing extra WIC codecs (e.g. WebP)
Video formats: ASF, AVI, M1V, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MTS, OGV, QT, WMV
Install MPlayer to add support for these formats: 3GP, DIVX, DV, DVRMS, FLV, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MKV, MPV, MQV, NSV, OGG, OGM, RAM, REC, RM, RMVB, TS, VCD, VFW, VOB