WinToUSB is a free software that allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable.
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating a Windows To Go USB drive.
- Creation of Windows To Go from an ISO image file or CD/DVD drive.
- Clone an existing Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go Workspace.
- Use of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to create Windows To Go Workspace.
- Creation of Windows To Go on Non•Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
- Clone current Windows OS (Enterprise edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7) to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace
- Clone current Windows OS which on a dynamic disk to a USB drive as a Windows To Go Workspace
- Clone current Windows OS which on a USB disk (Windows To Go USB drive) to other USB drives as a Windows To Go Workspace
- Add support for cloning Windows on a VHD/VHDX disk to USB drive
- Convert Windows To Go drive to internal hard drive
- Fix other minor bugs
- Install Setup Normally & Quit It
- Disconnect From Internet [Most Important]
- Use Serial Keys To Register Product
Download Links :