WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction using Virtual Drive Manager. This is a system tray program, which allows you mount or unmount archive or change virtual drive parameters without launching WinArchiver main program. You can specify whether running this program automatically on boot, or launch it manually. WinArchiver supports tight integration with My Computer and Windows Explorer. With the shell integration, you can do the following things: Create new archives, Extract files from archives, Mount archive to virtual drive, Set number of virtual drives. MZP is the new archive format supported by WinArchiver. It supports data compression, encryption, and file spanning. WinArchiver can be used to create and manuplate MZP archives. WinArchiver supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File).
- Support almost all popular archive formats.
- Open and extract archive files.
- Edit existing archives.
- Create zip, 7z, iso, mzp archive file from hard disk files.
- Support unicode file names.
- Mount archive file to a virtual drive without extraction. You can use it as a professional virtual drive software.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
- Install Setup
- Copy Crack To Install Folder