VIPRE offers personal computer (PC) users security against complex and malicious threats with its powerful anti-malware protection, while eliminating the performance and resource problems of many older, traditional antivirus products. VIPRE combines antivirus, antispyware, anti-rootkit, and other technologies into a seamless, tightly-integrated product. The VIPRE Firewall provides bi-directional protection, protecting you from both incoming and outgoing traffic.
System Requirements :
- Supported operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit)\
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Hardware Requirements :
- CPU : 1GHz
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard disk space : 300MB
- A Web Browser, such as Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Internet access for Threat Definitions updates (Broadband recommended)
Supported Email Clients :
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 or newer, including Outlook 2013
- Outlook Express on Windows XP
- Windows Mail on Windows Vista
- Other email products that use SMTP/POP3 for sending and receiving messages, including Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, and many others.
- Install program
- Shutdown VIPRE from tray icon near clock..
- Run & Apply patch.
- Update VIPRE.
Download Links :
VIPRE Internet Security 2016 Setup (33.4 Mb)