TeraCopy Pro is a utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
TeraCopy Pro is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
- Copy move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
What’s New :
- Improved Destination File Dialog
- Pinnable expanded views
- Fixed: Error in overlapped reading
- Fixed: Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes Unable to Access error
- Fixed: Checksum file saved in wrong path
- Fixed: When started after install, error occurs.
- Fixed: Crash at the end of each copy
- Fixed: No checksum verification when moving files
- Install Program & Quit It
- Copy file in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\TeraCopy
Download Links :