Sandboxie 5.08 Incl. Patch ! [Latest]
Browsing the web, downloading and running applications that may pose security issues require lots of experience and a powerful protection layer to prevent malware from spreading onto a computer. There are, nonetheless, some alternatives that can be exploited even by less experienced users, like running such potentially dangerous programs in a virtual environment.
- Run application in a controlled environment
- Suitable for testing purposes
- Prevents any changes from affecting your system
- A neat feature of Sandboxie is its ability to integrate seamlessly with the operating system and it will become available from the right-click (context) menu, as well as from the ‘Send to’ desktop menu.
What’s New ?
- Improvements to application startup. Applications start faster and Windows 10 race conditions have been fixed.
- A problem with splwow64.exe in Win 8.1+ 64 bit has been fixed. If a user printed from inside the sandbox using a 32 bit app, printing outside the sandbox would no longer work.
- Office 2013 in Windows 10 is working under Sandboxie again.
- F12 Developer Tools now works in IE-11.
- In rare instances, SandboxieRpcSs.exe or SandboxieDcomLaunch.exe would not end when all other applications had exited.
- A file named c:\program.exe no longer prevents SandboxieRpcSs.exe from starting.
- The known conflicts list in templates.ini has been updated.
- Fixed wrong Windows version # reported for Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 was reported as Windows 8.0.
- Windows 10 fast ring build 14251 “IsHungAppWindow” hook issue.
- Fixed rare Chrome 64 error SBIE2303 Could not hook VerifyCatalogFile (888).
- Install the application
- Then read “install.txt” and follow the steps to activate
- Enjoy ! 🙂