One of the most powerful software developed for CD/DVD burning purposes is PowerISO. It’s simple to use, fast, reliable, and most people who have used it can’t say otherwise.PowerISO lets you manipulate CD and DVD image files, by creating, adjusting, converting, and mounting their content. The application can also work with ISO and BIN files.During the installation process, you may choose file associations (PowerISO supports most of them), and the number of virtual drives to be mounted. Not to worry though, these settings can be adjusted afterwards.The interface is very friendly and extremely easy to use, even though you lack experience in working with this type of software. The File menu allows you to create a new CD/DVD, Floppy Disc Image / Hard Disk image, as well as UDF or Video CDs Image.
What’s New ?
- Support rock-ridge extension.
- Can create bootable USB drive for linux.
- Can read CDDB information from freedb.org.
- Improve dmg and wim file support.
- Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Download Archive From Links Given
- Unzip the archive & Install Program
- Run patch & Click Patch Button
- Run Keygen & Enter Name
- Click Generate & Use serial to activate Program
- That’s It! Enjoy!
Download Links :