OSForensics allows you to identify suspicious files and activity with hash matching, drive signature comparisons, e-mails, memory and binary data.It lets you extract forensic evidence from computers quickly with advanced file searching and indexing and enables this data to be managed effectively.
- Discover Forensic Evidence Faster
- Identify Suspicious Files and Activity
- Manage Your Digital Investigation
- Import and export of hash sets
- Customizable system information gathering
- No limts on the amount of cases being managed through OSForensics
- Restoration of multiple deleted files in one operation
- List and search for alternate file streams
- Sort image files by colour
- Disk indexing and searching not restricted to a fixed number of files
- No watermark on web captures
- Multi-core acceleration for file decryption
- Customizable System Information Gathering
- View NTFS directory $I30 entries to identify potential hidden/deleted files
What’s New ?
- Added support for zipx, 7z, rar, .arj, .dmg, .iso, .chm, .cab, .bz2, .lzo
- Fixed indexing bug with repeated “Core engine not responding” messages
- Reduced the vertical space used by the controls to support lower resolutions
- Can now re-scan for recovered e-mails after cancelling a previously started scan
- Removed ‘Tools’ menu
- Help updates for system information
- Install the application.
- Use the key that we provided to activate it.
- That’s it.Done!
- Enjoy 🙂