Virtualization Manager 14 Professional – Solves virtualization challenges efficiently! Smooth migration of a live physical Windows PC to a ready-to-go virtual machine. Unique ConnectVD technology for maintenance and configuration of virtual drives. Complete independence from the used hypervisor – one action V2V migration. Seamless shift of a Windows virtual machine to a physical hardware platform. Up to 200% speed increase when using our solution for data exchange between VMs. Support of all popular hypervisors.
Best in virtualization and back-to-physical scenarions
– Transfers live Windows physical computers to ready-to-go virtual machines (P2V Copy)
– Migrates existing virtual machines between different hypervisors (V2V)
– Adjusts virtual machines to run on physical hardware (V2P)
– Migrates physical Windows systems to virtual hardware directly out of Paragon’s images (P2V Restore)
– Enables to migrate from 2TB+ physical drives to much smaller virtual drives* (P2V with Shrink)
Exclusive management for virtual containers
– Enables to connect and work with virtual containers as if they were physical disks for maintenance or data exchange (ConnectVD)
– Offers best on the market advanced partitioning tools for managing virtual drives (Redistribute Free Space, Merge Partitions, Undelete, etc.)
– Does fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different hypervisors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
– Makes Windows OS start up after unsuccessful migration with third-party tools (P2V Adjust OS)
– Can mount virtual drives in the non-destructive mode, when all changes are being saved to a snapshot, thus providing complete safety for the original disk’s contents. If needed, this snapshot can later be merged with its parental disk by using hypervisor’s standard tools
Migration and Virtualization
– Live migration of Windows physical coputers to ready-to-go virtual machines provides flexibility and increased availability of hardware and applications.
– As target for P2V migration you can also use a previously created backup image of a Windows physical machine. This option enables to bring to virtual life damaged or already non-existed systems.
– Feel free to swap your virtual Windows-based machine from one to another hypervisor with minimal effort.
– Migrate any Windows-based virtual system to a physical hardware platform.
– Migrate a Windows system from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it’s very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
– Recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool.
– Create an empty virtual disk or with specific data of one of the supported virtualization vendors.
– Wide destination options
– Choose any destination for your virtual disks, including a network share.
Exclusive management for virtual drives
– Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment. Use a read only mode or a special read/write mode that creates a snapshot and applies all changes after the snapshot to test all configurations without destroying your virtual source drive.
File transfer from/to virtual disks
– Exchange data between your physical computer and virtual machines or between a virtual disk and its snapshots. With our solution this type of operations can be done up to 200% faster comparing to the traditional drag-and-drop technique.
– Consolidate the disk space, from two volumes on a virtual drive, into a single, larger volume.
– Increase free space on one partition by taking available, unallocated space from other partitions on a virtual drive.
– Find and recover an accidentally deleted partition on a virtual drive.
– Preview changes before they are applied on a handy disk partitioning map.
– Resume operations on virtual volumes
– Resume any operation with a virtual volume in case of disconnection or any other unexpected situation.
– Convert an MBR virtual drive to Basic GPT and vice versa.
- Just Download & Install Setup
Download Links :
Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Professional 10.1.21.165 Pre-Activated (43.5 Mb) [32 Bit]
Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Professional 10.1.21.165 Pre-Activated (45.3 Mb) [64 Bit]