NetDrive v2.6.11 Build 919 Final + License ! [Latest]
NetDrive is a straightforward Windows application that allows users to connect remote storage, including FTP servers, as a local drive and access it straight from Windows Explorer. Extremely useful if you work with remote storage environments on a regular basis, NetDrive is actually pretty easy to use, mostly thanks to a reduced number of configuration options and intuitive features.
- Cloud storage as a virtual drive – Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier. Simply provide login information, and all your cloud storage will automatically appear as a virtual drive every time you start your PC.
- NAS storage as a virtual drive – You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP. Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products. Share your NAS easily with anyone as virtual drive.
- SFTP to securely transfer files – NetDrive supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol) . Unlike standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP), SFTP encrypt both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in clear text over a network.
- Install Setup And Don’t Run It. If Running Then Quit
- Run BlockHost File As Administrator [Important]
- Run Program & Import License File
- That’s It ! Enjoy