HTTP Debugger is a professional http sniffer for intercepting and analyzing the http protocol traffic between a web browser or any application using the HTTP / HTTPS protocol, and a web server.
With HTTP Debugger you can locate and fix website errors and identify performance bottlenecks; analyze http headers, query strings, cookies, redirections, authorization headers, POST parameters and error codes; view the source code of HTML/XML web pages and Java/VB scripts. You can use HTTP Debugger to analyze the http traffic produced by web browser add-ons, ActiveX components and/or Java applets.
Software developers can use the HTTP Debugger to view and analyze the http traffic of their own, or any third party, software programs in C#, Java, VB, C++, Delphi, regardless of whether it is a user mode application or a Windows System Service.
- Full support of both 32-Bit and 64-Bit applications
- Support of Any Web Browser and Low-Level System Components
- Decoding of HTTPS/SSL Connections
- Decoding of gZip/Chunked Content
- Support of Dial-up Modem, DSL/ISDN/Cable/LAN Connections
- Monitoring All TCP/IP Ports, Not Only Port 80
- Tree and Flat List Modes
- Grouping and Sorting Data
- Advanced Search
- Advanced Filtering
- Advanced Highlighting
- Charts and Diagrams
- Real-time Charts
- Save and Restore Sessions
- Exporting Captured Data
- HTTP Request and Response Detailed View
- Extended Cookie and URL Parameters
- Build-in HTTP Submitter and URL/Text Converter