We all Know that we Can Use Whatsapp on our Windows PC using Android Emulators like Bluestacks. That is an old story Right? But Now you can Use Your favorite Messaging app on your Desktop Browser too.
Before Proceeding, ensure these
- Latest Version of whatsapp installed in your Android.
- Google Chrome Browser Installed on your PC.
- Internet Connection in your Phone & PC.
- First Click here.
- You will see QR Code which you will have to Scan from your Phone, So open Whatsapp on your Android, Go to Menu > Whatsapp Web and Scan that QR Code on your Computer Screen. (If you don’t see Whatsapp Web option then you need to Update your Whatsapp.)
- Thats it you just need to Scan that QR Code to pair Whatsapp on your Phone and Whatsapp Web Client. If everything goes Right, then now you will be able to see your Messages on your Web Client in Google Chrome.
Remember to have an up to dated Version of Whatsapp on your Phone and also keep in mind that your phone needs to be connected to be connected to internet in order to send and receive messages in your Web Client.
Direct Download Link
WhatsApp Web (Official)