Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 4.71.5c Build 8128 Beta + Patch ! [Latest]
Hard Disk Sentinel (HDSentinel) is a multi-OS HDD/SSD monitoring and analysis application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data. The software monitors hard disk drive / HDD status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks and solid state disks today) values for each disks. Also it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
Hard Disk Sentinel Beta Changes
- added support for MagicRAM industrial (micro) SD memory cards: detection of complete status, health, lifetime writes and additional statistics. To enable, please select the card reader device from the list of drives and click on the Control device-specific detection label on the right, below the text description area. A new window appears, where it is possible to enable the detection. You may click on the Auto Detect button to verify if the device is responding to the detection. If yes, then MagicRAM device type will be automatically selected. Note: in the unregistered version, the above procedure need to be done every time the software started.
- added option to log alerts to Windows event log (Configuration -> Message settings -> Add to Windows event log)
- added option to provide disk status information via WMI (Configuration -> Advanced options -> Provide status information by WMI) Note: registered version only, contact [email protected] for example use
- improved Areca RAID controller support when multiple RAID arrays used
- improved support of ADATA SSDs
- improved support of external Orico, Sabrent, Sharkoon DriveLink Combo devices
- improved Russian, Chinese language support