GlassWire Although you may not always be notified about it, processes and applications sometimes connect to the Internet to send or receive data. Because of this, your computer can get hijacked or infected by malware, especially if you are not aware of the vulnerability and you do not take any measures to protect the system against unauthorized access.
- Visual Network Monitoring
- Internet Security
- Network Time Machine
- Discreet Alerts
- Bandwidth Usage Monitor
- Remote Server Monitoring
- Internet Privacy Protection
- Ask to connect
- Lock down mode
- Mini graph
- Webcam and Mic detection
- Who’s on your WiFi or Network?
- Added New Skins
- Longer Graph History
- Multiple Server Monitoring
What’s New :
- GlassWire is now out of beta.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect IP sorting on the network tab.
- Usage showed incorrect local/external traffic counting in some cases.
- Fixed a problem with the usage calendar user interface.
- Many minor fixes and stability improvements due to user feedback.
- Install Setup And Don’t Run It. If Running Then Quit.
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard.
- Run Crack.
- Click On Activate & Wait Till A Message Comes Up.
- That’s It ! Enjoy.