GlassWire Although you may not always be notified about it, processes and applications sometimes connect to the Internet to send or receive data. Because of this, your computer can get hijacked or infected by malware, especially if you are not aware of the vulnerability and you do not take any measures to protect the system against unauthorized access.
- Visual Network Monitoring
- Internet Security
- Network Time Machine
- Discreet Alerts
- Bandwidth Usage Monitor
- Remote Server Monitoring
- Internet Privacy Protection
- Ask to connect
- Lock down mode
- Mini graph
- Webcam and Mic detection
- Who’s on your WiFi or Network?
- Added New Skins
- Longer Graph History
- Multiple Server Monitoring
What’s New :
- GlassWire’s network tab functionality has been rewritten from scratch! GlassWire now picks up new network connected devices faster, and shows more accurate information. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
- Fixed a bug where some users would click the GlassWire icon in the Windows taskbar tray and nothing would happen.
- Made a change to allow GlassWire to work with some VPN services that don’t allow reverse host lookups.
- Many other bug fixes and resource usage improvements.
- Install Program.
- Copy the file to the installation directory.
- Remove desktop shortcut GlassWire.
- Create a desktop shortcut GlassWire Elite
Download Links :