Exportizer Pro 126.96.36.199 Incl. Patch ! [Latest]
Exportizer Pro is a database export tool. It allows to export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer. Exportizer Pro works with databases via ADO, BDE, or Interbase/Firebird. It can open ODBC data sources, files of DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, and databases specified by ADO connection strings. Data can be exported to several file formats like text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, INSERT statements, and to relational database of any type supported by ADO or BDE. For example, it is possible to perform such popular database conversions as dbf to txt, txt to xls, dbf to csv, txt to dbf, Access to HTML, Excel to Access, Interbase to MySQL, and much more.
- Opening file-based database tables (.db, .dbf, .txt, .csv, .xml)
- Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
- Table browsing
- Editing data
- Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function
- Exporting data to file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLS, XML, RTF, DBF, and SQL script
- Exporting data from all (or selected) files, which are located in one folder, or all (or selected) tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via command line)
- Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE formats
- Using extra export modes like Append and Empty+Insert
- Opening and exporting databases through the command line
- Using extra command line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
- Copying data to clipboard
- Printing data
- Building custom SQL queries
- Enhanced database grids, which allow to view and manipulate the data in the most convenient way, including sorting by clicking column header, changing row heights, resizing columns, using single record view mode etc.
- Filtering data according to user’s criteria
- Exporting BLOB images
What’s New ?
- New export formats: PDF, SYLK, Excel (OLE), Word (OLE).
- Ability to work with favorite export formats only.
- Automatically checking for new program version.
- Minor changes in data grid.
- Install the application
- Apply patch
- Enjoy 🙂