Defragmenting your hard drive is a necessary part of owning a computer. It’s why Windows now turns on its onboard defragmenter by default. However, the options in that program are limited. Defraggler outdoes it in every way imaginable. With quicker performance, more features and detailed statistics, this defragmenter is the only one you need.
- Download and install the Latest Free Version of Defraggler
- Turn off your Internet Connection (This is important,otherwise keys will not work)
- Launch Defraggler
- Go to Help > About and Click Upgrade to PRO button
- Enter your name and a serial key given below
- Click Register and You’re Done