CCleaner The new CCleaner update has arrived! Version 5.18 focuses on improvements to Google Chrome cache and session cleaning. We’ve also improved support for the up-coming new browser Microsoft Edge. On top of this, we’ve added Firefox Web Apps to start-up management as well continuing to refine cleaning for Windows 10.
- Internet Explorer: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
- Firefox: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
- Apple Safari: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
- Other Supported Browsers: K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
- Windows: Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
- Registry Cleaner: Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
- Third-party applications: Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
- Install CCleaner (Any Version) & Quit It
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard
- Run Activator & Select Edition
- Click On Activate & Wait till a message comes up
- That’s It ! Enjoy
Download Links :