CCleaner The new CCleaner update has arrived! Version 5.18 focuses on improvements to Google Chrome cache and session cleaning. We’ve also improved support for the up-coming new browser Microsoft Edge. On top of this, we’ve added Firefox Web Apps to start-up management as well continuing to refine cleaning for Windows 10.
- Internet Explorer: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat files.
- Firefox: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, download history.
- Apple Safari: Temporary files, history, cookies, super cookies, form history.
- Other Supported Browsers: K-Meleon, Rockmelt, Flock, Google Chrome Canary, Chromium, SeaMonkey, Chrome Plus, SRWare Iron, Pale Moon, Phoenix, Netscape Navigator, Avant and Maxthon.
- Windows: Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files, Log files, Clipboard, DNS Cache, Error Reporting, Memory Dumps, Jump Lists.
- Registry Cleaner: Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more…
- Third-party applications: Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Windows Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more…
What’s New :
- Improved Firefox History and Session cleaning
- Improved Opera History cleaning
- Improved Thunderbird Session cleaning
- Optimized 64-bit build architecture
- Updated various translations
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Install CCleaner (Any Version)
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard
- Run Activator & Select Edition
- Click On Activate & Wait till a message comes up
- That’s It ! Enjoy
Download Links :