Ashampoo Snap 8 is a screen capture program that provides multiple capture modes: fixed area, free area, timer-based and more, to cover all possible eventualities. Fixed area mode captures active application window, free area allows the user to select and capture any part of the screen and time-based capture automatically captures the screen at a specific interval. In addition to screen capture, it is capable of recording the live screen with audio and exporting it as a video file.Screen capture feature is natively built into Windows. The keyboard even has a dedicated key (PrtScn) to grab the current screen, but then you have to use a program like MS paint to save the screen capture in an image format. The feature is limited, as it captures the whole screen and windows clipboard holds only one item, which means you have to save your current capture before you can use the PrtScn key again.
- Support for multi-core processors for highest performance
- No keyboard acrobatics required thanks to 1-click features
- No fiddling with nested input dialogs
- Real-time modifications with live preview
- Revise your work through read adjustable document settings
- Integrated image editor: Draw, highlight, apply artistic effects
- Multi-format export: File, Clipboard, Printer, email, Facebook,
- Ashampoo Web space
- Desktop capture bar for quick and easy access to essential features
- Load and save PDF documents
- Open The Given Link (logout from any active login or you wont get the key)
- Enter Your Email ID And Click “Request Activation Key”
- Use the Key To Register.
- That’s All ! Enjoy