AOMEI Partition Assistant Server, especially designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized business, not only includes all features to make the best use of disk space while minimizing server downtime, but also provides comprehensive solution to disk-related issue. With intuitive and easy-to-use interface, anyone, even non-technical users, can maximize the performance of servers in minutes without having to need an expert.
- No-reboot Extend Server Partition
- Server OS Migration & Disk Partition Copy
- Disk, Partition, File System Converter
- Built-in Step-by-step Wizards
What’s New In Version 6.0 ?
- Enhanced GPT to MBR disk conversion: support to convert a GPT disk that has more than 4 partitions to MBR disk.
- Fully clone system disk between MBR and GPT partition styles and ensure system is able to boot from destination disk (e.g. clone system disk from GPT to MBR, MBR to GPT, GPT to GPT, MBR to MBR).
- Enhanced the ability of Windows PE bootable disc to recognize devices: automatically integrate existing hardware drivers of current system into Windows PE when creating it.
- Added an option to manually add hardware drivers into Windows PE bootable disc when creating it.
- Added an option to choose “Quick Partition” when right click on a disk so that make “Quick Partition” easy to use.
- Added a function to check the charge of a laptop before disk partitioning to prevent abnormal shutdown.
- Fixed a random issue: system is unable to boot after OS migration.
- Fixed a random issue: display Code:12 when performing partition operations under PreOS mode.
- Fixed a random issue: display Code:2 – failed to assign a drive letter.
- Fixed a random issue: the program stuck at System Updating.
- Fixed a random issue of disk clone.
- Fixed the issue of progress display when performing partition operations from command prompt.
- The server edition is pre activated so download it and install it simply
- Other two are free version simply install it and use
- Enjoy 🙂
AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.2 Lite (7.5 MB)