Stream any audio from your Mac all around your network. Send music wirelessly to devices like the Apple TV and AirPort Express, as well as third-party AirPlay hardware and Bluetooth speakers. You can even send to iOS devices and other computers. Any audio on your Mac, from music services like Spotify to web-based audio like Pandora, can now be heard throughout your house.
- Stream audio from your Mac to Apple TV, AirPort Express, or third party AirPlay devices.
- Whether you play to a single device or a dozen different speakers at once, it will all be in perfect sync.
- Stream audio to thousands of different Bluetooth audio speakers and headphones.
- Use Airfoil Satellite on iOS, Mac, and Windows to remotely control Airfoil and your audio streaming.
- Stream audio to iOS or Android devices, as well as Mac, Windows, and Linux computers.
- Run Airfoil Satellite to make your Mac an audio receiver. You can even team it up with Airfoil to send from iOS to multiple devices.
Download Links :