Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2017:
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC allows you to instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents naturally thanks to the new OCR technologies. It can let you send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a complete, built-in e-signature service. You can also protect important documents by preventing others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has a superb, albeit packed, user interface that has stacks of tools for you to get to grips with. The ability to add or edit text in a document’s original font, for example, is a great tool, and other text-editing enhancements such as the ability to add items to bullet and numbered lists, can be an invaluable feature. Not to mention the standard array of editing features that you normally receive along with Adobe Acrobat.
- intuitive and well-designed UI.
- simplifying the sign-in process.
- Scan, and OCR functionality.
- Form submission (Fill and submit forms).
- Industry-leading security and protection.
- Intuitive editing and export options.
- Customization wizard and deployment tools.
- Different text editors, and more styles.
- Document metadata within any PDF files.
- Extend the functionality with ASD kit (SDK).
- Notes, highlighter and commenting tools.
- Support for the new ISO Standard 35000.
- Open and view contents of a PDF documents.
- Rich media content, CAD and geospatial.
- Read, view and interact with PDF files.