Actual Window Manager is an innovative desktop organization application which introduces unconventional window controls and also automatic general window operations making your work more productive, convenient and enjoyable. It has more than 50 handy tools to help you in daily routine window manipulations.
- Clipboard Manager
- Desktop Divider
- File Folders
- Individual Settings for Each Window
- Multiple Monitors
- Additional Title Buttons
- Virtual Desktops
What’s New :
- Windows 10: Actual Taskbar stopped displaying Jump Lists since the
- Windows 10: Since the Anniversary Update, Actual Taskbar got white when taskbar color and transparency were disabled in the system taskbar settings.
- Windows 7+: Group window functions “Gather all windows” and “Send all windows” stopped working.
- Windows 8+ x64: Lock Screen background picture did not set.
- Multi-monitor Screen Saver: “Screen saver failed to start” error message has been displayed on a monitor if the “Screen saver: None” has been set for that monitor.
- Configuration: Only the main window got hidden if the “Hide Configuration Module while using the Window Finder” option was enabled.
- Configuration: Panel header font size was too big in high DPI resolutions.
- Install Setup And Don’t Run It. If Running Then Quit
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard
- Run Crack
- Click On Activate & Wait till a message comes up
- That’s It ! Enjoy